Spring Valley Building, Room 605 on a mapKey Executive Leadership Programs 4400 Massachusetts Ave. NW Washington, DC 20016 United States
Key is the global public sector leadership program of choice because it challenges good managers to become exceptional leaders who build an environment for organizational success.
Faculty, staff, and students create a hands-on and rigorous learning environment where Key students choose to:
- Acquire modern public management knowledge, values and skills;
- Develop the personal leadership capacity needed to implement what they learn;
- Transform themselves from good managers to excellent leaders;and
- Become lifelong learners.
Extraordinary Leader Values
Leader core values related to leading change, leading people, achieving results, developing business acumen, and building coalitions include:
- Exhibit a passion for improving public service;
- Lead authentically;
- Learn and work collaboratively;
- Become a force for personal and organizational change;
- Act with integrity;
- Model the behavior sought;and
- Empower others to action.
- Faculty, staff, and students create an atmosphere in which students work and learn together and choose to replicate that environment in their workplace.
- Offer an evolving curriculum that reflects the changing environment, technological advancements, and changing stakeholders, customer, and student needs, and ensure students acquire knowledge of substantive public administration principles and practices.
- Students choose to increase their leadership capacity and change their behavior to become better leaders.
- Students apply substantive public administration principles and practices, increase leadership capacity, and change behavior to effectively and efficiently implement public policy and practices needed to create and sustain vital public service organizations.
- Provide top-notch administrative support services to students, allowing them to focus solely on learning.