Spring Valley Building, Room 605 on a mapKey Executive Leadership Programs 4400 Massachusetts Ave. NW Washington, DC 20016 United States
Benefits to the Sponsoring Agency
- Provides a real-time learning environment that prepares team leaders and managers to deal with the most compelling challenges facing agencies in the twenty-first century;
- Enables your agency to maintain the services of emerging leaders during the duration of the program;
- Helps your agency to build a cadre of emerging leaders who have the ability to fill positions at higher organizational levels;
- Provides agency participants with the knowledge to develop and implement an organizational vision that integrates goals, priorities, and values;
- Fosters the ability of participants to maximize human potential and exhibit high ethical standards;
- Places emphasis on new initiatives in response to ongoing changes in government; and
- Focuses on the major activity areas used in certifying candidates for career positions in the Senior Executive Service.
How Key Meets OPM's SES ECQ's
Key programs are designed with the most current federal leadership requirements in mind.
Courses in the Key Executive Leadership Programs are linked to OPM Senior Executive Service (SES) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs). Through this foundation for learning, Key students are well positioned to grow the skills that are needed and meet agencies' current challenges.
The charts below display how the Key curricula fulfill the ECQ requirements through the Key Executive Leadership MPA and the Key Executive Leadership Certificate:
Key Executive Leadership MPA
Click here for a pdf version of the chart.
Key Executive Leadership Certificate