- Students choose 2- or 3-year tracks for 36-credit curriculum.
- Students can take graduate courses throughout AU and use photography, engineering, and other facilities to support their practice.
- Students have 24/7 access to their own studio space in the Katzen Arts Center and exhibit thesis works in the AU Museum.
- All accepted students are considered for financial awards.
See Admissions & Application details.
- Top banner: Chelsea A. Anderson (CAS/MFA '22), 3D & Transparent (detail), 2019.
- Justin Randolph Thompson (CAS/MFA '03), Still from Meet Me at the Bottoms, 2013.
- Anthony Frank (MFA '22) in the studio. Photo: Dylan Singleton.
- Ku·bar·i·ki·wa Rudd (MFA '22) in the studio. Photo: Dylan Singleton.