AU Museum Fall Exhibitions
On view September 10–December 11
Fall Opening Reception
September 10, 6-9 p.m.
Free and open to all
- Make-Believe: Georgia Saxelby and Devan Shimoyama
- Kallos: Maria Karametou
- Sitting Pretty: Two Hundred Years of American Portrait Painting from the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- Haunted Koreas: Mina Cheon with Kim Il Soon
- Singularities and Infinities: Shanthi Chandrasekar and Michael Albrow
- Nan Montgomery: Counterpoint
- More Clay: The Power of Repetition
Writer as Witness Colloquium:
Laila LalamiFor First-Year Students Only, September 7
We will meet with Dr. Lalami this fall for the twenty-fifth annual Writer as Witness She will address the American University community and meet with students and faculty to discuss the book, as well as the craft, artistry, and research that went into its creation.
See more at Writer as Witness.
Need help with your event or publicity? Please see our CAS Comms site (AU login required).